Share Savings Accounts – A $25.00 share deposit will establish your membership at Connected Credit Union. Savings accounts earn interest daily and dividends are paid into account on a monthly basis.
Club Accounts – Clubs are an easy way to budget your money. Set up regular deposits through payroll deduction.
- All Purpose Club – Save for taxes, vacation or any purpose.
Funds are available when you need them.
- Christmas Clubs – Funds are disbursed each Oct. 1st into your savings or checking account.
High Yield Accounts – High Yield Accounts earn higher dividends than a regular share account.
- Requires a $2,000 minimum balance at all times.
- Rates are tiered according to your balance.
- Limited to 6 withdrawals per month.
IRA Accounts – Save for retirement knowing that your funds are safe and insured Traditional, Roth or Education IRA’s are available.
- Choose to invest in either a Share or Certificate IRA.
- Consult with your tax advisor for the IRA that best suits your needs.
Share Certificates - A safe investment that pays a fixed dividend rate.
- Select a term from 6 months to 5 years.
- Choose from a $500 or $2,000 minimum balance.
- Dividends can be withdrawn each month without penalty.
- Avoid stock market volatility.
The shares in Connected Credit Union are federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) which is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. For FAQ's and details on insurance coverage click on the brochure link below.